Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Here's some of my latest layouts.  I am in love with the Sweet Shoppe Designs Pinterest Challenge (Look here......http://pinterest.com/inspiredbyssd/april-portfolio/).  It has helped me stay focused and scrap so much more!

This layout was created using Kristin Cronnin-Barrow's kit "Here Comes Trouble."  It was the perfect kit for this mischievous picture of my cutie nephew, Jackson.


This layout was created using Zoe Pearn's kit "Sweet as Sugar."  I love my baby girl.


And this gorgeous kit by Jennifer Labre Designs is called "Lilacs in Bloom."  It's the perfect kit for those soft, springy layouts.


One more for now....it's a layout of my favorite John Mark McMillan song, "How He Loves Us."  I used the kit "Shabby Black & White" by Elise's Pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment